21.5.12

21 May 2012

Hi everyone !
So sorry, I could not to write soooooooo long time.
But, I came back NOW !! 
How are you??

Thank you for your comment and follow my blog.
I'm very very happy that comment and follower increase every article.
My English is not good,but many friends give me special comments.
Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,,,,,I love many friends !!


Yesterday(19May) was my BIRTHDAY !
I'm 20 years old !!!
My family, relative,friends gave me many cake,present and message !
Soooooooo happy day for me !!!:)
Thank you so much !
I will write about my Birthday NEXT post.

Today, I tell you 2 Japanese cultures.
First,I show you my iPhone.
You know that I love Sponge Bob and Tinker Bell?(^^)
So...my iPhone is..........................
ALL SPONGE BOB ! hahaha
My friends said that "only yellow" with a sigh. hahaha

Well...Do you know about "iPhone pierce"?
(iPhone pierce is most top in the photo.)
There are so many kind of iPhone pierce in Japan like this.
I like this Steve Jobs's iPhone pierce. hahaha
So funny !
Do you understand why we use iPhone pierce?
Because,we need to defend iPhone headset jack from dust.

Are there this in your country ?

And next, about "Mother's day".
In Japan, 11 May is mother's day.
Children present for mother.
(most famous present is carnation.)
I presented for my mother ...


Sushi like Cake ! hahaha
Because, my mother doesn't like sweet like cake.
But,she like a sushi.
So, I made this Sushi like Cake. hahaha
What was doing for your mother?

Okay, Today I finished.
I will write tomorrow or 2 days later.

===This is my buy-new item and my coordinate.===

















6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Happy Birthday! Your iPhone is very cool and funny. Haha :D
    Do you go to Claire's shop? I like this shop so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!
    and your Iphone and outfits are soo lovely (*o*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday^^
    The sushi cake looks so cool XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday^^!
    very nice you have an idea for your mom ... Sambre really delicious ^ ^!

    http://vivia-chan.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. おたんじょうびおめでとう~~!!(^0^)
    携帯電話はちょお可愛い☆
    ケーキはとても美味しいそう~! :P
    コーディネートが好きー♪♪ 青いシューズはとてもきれいだよ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you're so pretty! All your news items are so cute! <3

    yumixland.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete