25.1.12

Hello friends !!

Hi friends !
How are you ?
So sorry that I can not to write new post.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
+ Ms GoodGracious +
Thank you !
I love my shoes(boots).

+ Nana +
Oh ! You know "Okarie" too!?
She is so cute !!
I like too !!
She's real name is " Matsuoka Rie".

+ みき。+
Hi Miki !!
Thank you for your e-mail.
I will return tomorrow !
Sorry (T0T)

+ Lauryl +
Thank you for your comment !!
How are you?
Good(^^)??

+ Maria(mei) +
Thank you for your following .
-----------------------------------------------------------------

<Today's Japanese Lesson>
My name is +++.
私の名前は+++です。
(watashi no namae wa +++ desu.)

How are you ?
お元気ですか?
(ogenki desuka?)

Today - 今日(kyou)
Tomorrow - 明日(asu) or (ashita) 
Yesterday - 昨日(sakuzitu)or(kinou)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Some days ago, I met my friend !
She is good friend for me when I was a high school student.


Right is me.
Left is my friend.

Well... Yesterday, I went to Fukuoka with my friends !!
We took Kosupure Purikura ! 
Kosupure is first time for us. hahaha
Do you know Purikura and Kosupure??
(maybe , Kosupure is " costume play-cosplay"in English.)

コスプリ- Kosu Puri (Kosupure Purikura)

Right : We pose of a fly.
(It's mean "shy" for us. hahaha)
ハエ(hae) - a fly 

And, we went to shopping !!
(I will insert next post.)

Oh ! This is my nail of now .

I like to Art nail !
I made this nail , but I using nail sticker.
This nail title is "The SPRING" .
But...but...
I knew to began to snow tomorrow by TV news when I was finish to made my neil.
OMG !!!

It's soooo cold day in Japan.

How about your country's temperature??

See you next post!!
I love my friends !!!!
many BIG thanks !


  



9 comments:

  1. Woooaw ! thank you so much for this little japanese lesson hehe :)
    I have to do the same but in french xD
    You look so cute with your friends :)
    In France, it's very very cold omg that's horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are so cute ^ ^ ! I never knew you could cosplay and take puri! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this japanese lesson. I will try this. I don't speak japanese. (Or Just litle word *huhu*)

    I want to do real purikura with my friend. ><'...

    Kisses & Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watashi no namae wa applegreenbambi desu :)
    Ogenki desuka?

    I thank you for you japanese lesson.
    I visit a japanese course soon. I think it is a difficult language but I will do my best :)
    Perhaps we can talk in japanese then :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes I know what purikura is. Unfortunately there are no purikurapicture machines in Germany :(
    People dress in clothes there and then making pictures? Is this what konspure purikura is?
    What a funny idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don´t worry about your English. I understand what you write.
    My englisch isn´t very good too. :)
    your selfdescription is very sympathetic. I want to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww. Don't worry! I know you're busy!
    so take your time ne! ゆっくりくださいねー!^^I always look foward your e-mail!

    omg your purikura to kosupure pics are so kawaii! minna mecha kawaii desu ne!!<3
    let's take purikura isshouni too when I come to Fukuoka!!! :D

    wow that's great snow!! 雪が好きですか????
    here's mecha samui mo!!! it's mabye now over -16 !!! X___X I wanna come to there already xD omg.

    and your english is soooo fine!!! don't worry ne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rally nice Nails :)
    Don´t be scared about the Snow. Spring is inside you <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to say:
    In germany there are many snow. But now it begins to smelting. I´m looking forward to sping. I love it when the flowers come out and the gras is getting greener. Don´t foret the singing birds.

    ReplyDelete