27.12.11

First TIME★About ME!

Hello!
My name is Shokora★Star !
But this is not my real name !! hahaha
My real name is "Shoko".
Please call me Shokora or Shokora★Star or Shoko !!hahaha
I'm Japanese and 19 years Girl !
I live in Japan.

If you have same question for me, please ask ME!hahaha
And I want to be friends for many Girls people !!!
Nice to meet you !!!

Well... Today(27,Dec,2011) , I went to shopping !
Is there store in your country ?
Shop name is "claire's".

Today,"claire's" is sale day .
10 things is 500 yen($6.42).
Soooooooooooooo cheap!

Next time, I will write about clothes!!!
Please comment!!!hahaha

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hi nice to meet you :D I am emimarie :) Thank you so much for following me :D I will be your first comment and reader :D

    kissu emimarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Shokora-chan ♥

    thank you for your kind comment ; _ ;how sweet

    i follow now your blog : D
    i hope you write a lot of entrys (*- * )
    please follow me back ♥ ♥

    lot´s of wishes

    http://frau-rockstar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for following my blog!! (*^^*) i followed you back!
    i'm looking forward to your posts~ ♪

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiii!!! ><

    Thank you for following my blog when I saw that, I was so happy!!! So, I follow your blog too!!! ;p

    ReplyDelete